FAITH HOPE CHARTIY
“Hope is one leg of a three legged stool, together with faith and charity. These three stabilize our lives reagardless of the rough or uneven surfaces we might encounter at the time. ” Ukdorf
The infinite power of Hope.

Faith:
It all starts with faith. Faith is “if ye hope for things not seen which are true” Alma 32:21
During the summer. I couldn't decide to go on a mission or not. I knew it was right, but I was still unsure if I could really do it or just wanted to take the easy way out. I knew that it was right to go on a mission but doubt and fear was keeping me from having sufficient faith.
Quote By Boyd K Packer: You must take a few steps into the darkness before you see the further light. No witness until after the trial of your faith.

look unto me in every thought doubt not, fear not.” D&C 6:36.
As elder Ukdorf states in his talk about waiting on the road to Damascus in confrence may 2011, about waiting for great miracles to show us what we should do
“ Brothers and Sisters, dear friends, let us not wait too long on our road to Damascus. Instead let us courageously move forwared in faith hope and charity and we will be blessed with the light we are all seeking upon the paith of true dicipleship.
Faith IS AN ACTION!!
In true to the faith it states: “Faith must be centered in Christ for salvation.” I knew Christ was my savior and he sacrificed so much for me. When it finally came down to it I knew he wanted me to give my talents and blessings he had given me to serve others in bringing them to the truth.
One day I just had the impression, “go right now and tell bishop you want to start your papers”.
Moroni 7:33 “ Faith in me shall have power to do whatsoever is expedient in me.”

We are promised that if we have faith to act on what we know is right, Lord will work miracles, we can have physical and spiritual healing, peace and we can face our hardships with courage.
Because our faith in Christ we hope.
Hope:
In True to the Faith on the topic of HOPE it says: “ The word hope is sometimes misunderstood. In our everyday language this word often has a hint of uncertainty. In the language of the gospel , however , the word hope is sure, unwavering, and active. The prophets speak of a 'firm hope' and a 'lively hope'”.
Ether 12:4 “hope cometh of Faith and maketh an anchor of the souls of men”. Faith and hope and Charity all anchor us to Christ. With a firm anchor in Christ we have hope that God will keep his promises. There is a phrase, “Missionaries leave their families for a while so that others can have their families for eternity”. For me hope is having an eternal perspective. Knowing that even though I may have to leave my family for a short time I will have them for eternity. Having a firm hope to know that God loves me and as a daughter of God I can talk to him and have the spirit with me as long as I am worthy. To know that because the Savior died for me I can hope for eternal life with him. These hopes can get you through everyday life.
In preach my gospel, “Hope helps you conquor discouragement. The scriptures often describe hope in Jesus Christ as the asssureance that you will inherit eternal ife in the celestial kingdom”.
Hope is a gift of the spirit.
Despair can seen like a staircase that leads only and forever downward. Hope on the other hand, is like the beam of sunlight rising up and above the horizon of our present circumstances. It pierces the darkness with a brilliant dawn. It encourages and inspires us to place our trust in the loving care of an eternal heavfenly Father, who has prepared a way for those who seek for eternal truth in a world of relativism, confusion and of fear.”
We learn to cultivate hope the same way we learn to walk, one step at a time. By studying the scriptures, prayer, keeping the commandments. Each time a hope is fulfilled , it creates confidence and leads to greater hope.”

When we hope for things we realize what is most important and one of those things is charity.
Charity:
Is the pure love of Christ. Moroni 7: 47
The greatest reason I think that made me want to serve my mission is that I know God loves me more than I can imagine. I am going out to teach the people of Peru that God loves them! The Charitable love that God knows them personally and loves them no matter what. Christ's atonement was the greatest act of Charity. In that he can know us personally and love us unconditionally and provide a way for us to return to our Heavenly Father.
thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all they heart, and with all thy soul and with all thy mind. This is the first great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself” Matt 22:36-39.

Moroni 7: 47-48 “But charity is the pure love of Christ, and it endrueth forever and who so is found posessed of it at the last day, it shall be well with him. Wherefore my beloved brethren pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart that ye may be bestowed upon all who are true followers of his Son Jesus Christ.
We are promised that if we have charity like unto Christ we avoid negative feelings, see all as children of God, our love increases, have the constant companionship of the holy ghost, and you will find joy in serving the lord.
I hope to be a true follower of Jesus Christ in serving charitably as a missionary of God.
 
Faith, Hope, charity compliment each other and as one increases, the others grow as well......The brighter our hope, the greater our faith. The stronger our hope, the purer our charity.

“He entrusts a testimony of the truth to those who will share it with others.”
I get to share my testimony that because of the atonement I can give them the faith to believe that Christ is our savior and their sins can be forgiven, the hope that God has a plan for them and loves them, and serve them with the charity of Christ.