Tuesday, March 6, 2012

First Letter From the MTC!!

The MTC for 2 days and it feels like a lifetime! I feel like I have been here for a week already! So much to do an know itis quite overwhelming, but my companero's eves muy bonita y feliz, ( insta translate: compainions are very beautiful and happy!) We have 5 sisters in our zone and 6 brothers, AMAZING!!! 3 of the sisters are called to Bolivia and same as us go to the Peru MTC in three weeks if thier visas come through. Mis Hermana Capangay ( no she doesn't speak spanish though her dad is from Costa Rica) she has two siblings and she is the youngest, she reminds me of Brittany Coons... ALOT. Hair, apperance, awesome everything! Today we got our first letters! THANK YOU AUNT TERINA! I was in an  overwhelmed state of distration and her letter picked me up and sent me soildering on! Congratz to TASH and Baby Michael Jackson (scratch that), Michael II, leap year baby. Hope all is well at home. Tell Brock to "B Nice" and Conner to love my cat and Mati to poke Nate and don't stay out late. Mom and Dad brnch Pres says thank you for preparing missionaries with purpose and zeal and testmonies!! Our district is awesome!! The elders are all so prepared. I hope my brothers can be just like them!! Have purpose and have testimonies of gold!! Amazing simply Amazing! Love, Officially. Totally, Amazingly, FINALLY, Hermana Atkinson. Love you with all my heart and I pray you will see miracles and blessings daily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment