Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Fahters Day


FELIZ DIA DE LA PADRE!!! (Happy Fathers Day!) I am so grateful for the example my father is for me in serving a mission and always serving others and doing all things to help me in my life!! I am eternally grateful! I was thinking today how much Fathers love us. Our mortal fathers and our father in heaven, our fathers replicate our father in heaven by loving us eternally and wanting the best for us and showing us the way and guiding us. T Hanks Dad for always being there for me and guiding me in the ways of truth and light with your example!! 
AWWWWWWWW!!! OK down to the nitty gritty, in a very short time, as in the morning of transfers everything changed! I am now only in my zone with my companion and they have new elders in the other sector! Woosh a miraculous week! With lots of changes still. We had four elders and one sister leave our zone so many changes but I am so glad to be here. 
It's so nice to have a companion who is from Mexico and we have a lot in common with being in a new country far from our own, she is very happy and says really long prayers but wow she is great! She has six months this Tuesday and I currently have three months so we are relatively new together! It's a great learning experience for both!! Our new zone is great and was a week of miracles finding new people to teach one girl actually came running up to us and said I have a friend for you to teach and we went running to find a daughter of god truly ready for the gospel! I LOVE MISSIONARIES!! love you all until next week! 
PS enjoy your summer
love hermana Atkinson! 

No comments:

Post a Comment